Wednesday 28 May 2014

And there are gentlemen..

Keeping in mind a few recent events.. My first post acclaimed quite strong reviews and opinions from both genders likewise..
And as I mentioned earlier there are gentlemen.. I thought it would be nice to have a good post on how many of them are not only handsome outside but really chivalrous on the inside..
So while I was on my way back home yesterday , I blacked out while I was driving .. And made me stop On the middle of the road .. And I felt a mild thud on the rear.. Thanks to the presence of mind of the mister driving behind.. While I still was half blur.. This guy comes to me.. And rather than shouting his gut out.. He asks me if needed help..
I was half as fine just then..
He gets bottle of water and parks the car for me.. And that was the sweetest gesture I've seen from fellow car owners driving along side.. Where 90% would just say "ladki chala rahi hai" ( girl is driving)
Grateful to these guys who are not judgemental
Who help you out of the most genuine gesture and most importantly who dont want anything else from you ..
Overwhelmed that he dint complain..and more than saying sorry I was only thankful ..
While I'm going to find out if I have specs (x_x)
You guys take a moment to tell me if you have ever received genuine help from strangers ..

2 comments: