Sunday 18 May 2014

PMS ??!!

There couldn't have been a better day to start a blog.. I plan to write more about food experiences.. And men.. And more experiences..the cherry on my pie..
Today comes to me as a day of strong emotions.. While most men think this is the pms-ing stage.. Well Im rather not .. I just believe in standing up for myself..as we dont have body guards.. I believe we bombay women are warriors .. We fight we stand.. We are hurt yet we fight again..
Coming back to the main point.. Why is that when women fight for their right .. Men have to say she is pms-ing or she hasn't had a good night ( u know what I mean )
I met this arrogant stranger at maroosh today. He was with wife n parents n 2 kids as well.. Asking me vacate a table as I was in couple on rather big table.. He was not polite but I still gave the table to him looking at his his kids n old father.. Loud n rude he being.. I asked him to chill.. I tell the waiters that its their duty to get things sorted.. Your customer can't yell at me.. This man comes and tells me " I guess u are pms-ing girl..dont create a scene.." And so on n on this whole war with the man not so man enough went..a beautiful dinner rather spoilt..
But my question to all you people is..do men PMS as well ?? Or is it just indian men..that feel that shouting an insulting a woman makes them victorious..
Why is that when women seek righteousness its PMS and when men behave like insecured mcps its man hood..
Aren't the men pms-ing as well ..
Only one lady in the whole restaurant stood up to me tonight to say pls do t waste your moment..respect to her
Today in the wake of the night.. I m sure we all have gone through this once in mumbai.. A man acting like a complete douche-bag..abuse..verbal or physical..
And all u men out there who r real gentlemen...must have faced some lady who insulted you and put you to shame in public for no reason ..
I'm not a feminist dont read me such..but opening post has been such coz of incidents that shake me..make me stronger..
Thank you for reading up till here.. And I'd love to see and read what u feel about the same.. Pls pls feel free to post a comment
P.S : no offence !!

16 comments:

  1. Bad experience well said .. I agree .. politness n awareness of the same is the need of hour .. ppl as especially men cant treat women like dat .. pmsing really .. chauvinist !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian Men PMS more than women... lol... most of them are intimidated by a strong and confident woman. I hope you made him apologies to you at the end... If not, next time you need any help dealing with such egoist men... am always a buzz away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ego most of the times.. And they can't get over it yea.. I dont feel the need to handle such men Binal.. They r anyways weaker in the head than I am :)

      Delete
  3. Hahah... d man u met was a d*ckhead.... actually all indian man r... they feel they own everything... literally everything... I think women shuld be double strong n prove their individuality. . Like u.. nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say all.. We have the good ones around us .. But being strong n standing up for ourselves is the need of the hour.. There are lots of women also who blindly insult ..

      Delete
  4. Avoid abuses here pls !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Indian men should get a taste of Britain ...Being a feminist country they have no say here besides all the Indian men who behave like MCP's back home are the biggest loosers here who at just one stare would start crying back to their mommies....coming back to your point next time when you here that or I hear it I am sure I am going to tell that man "I am not PMS'ing but just know that I plainly ignored your request until you apologise and request politely" .. #femalepower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some how when u try an give them back..they give four more.. N on n on.. They bring u down to that level...n u dont wanna hit that bottom u know

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "all u men out there who r real gentlemen...must have faced some lady who insulted you and put you to shame in public for no reason". thanx for understanding mansi. good job n nice start. all the very best for ur future bloging.

    now for the 'Women' who think all Indian men* are the same(d*ckhead).... 2 questions.... who asked u to try them all? and doesn't your father fall in the same 'Indian male' category too??. plz grow up n have open mind. stop being sexist.
    I'm proud of Mansi for being better HUMAN than that idiot. on behalf of all Indian 'gentle'men i would like to say that the guy mansi met today was not at all 'MARD'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading up rohan.. I know of many women who r not polite .. Who r the worst of their kind.. I'm sure u undertsnad I'm not being feminist..Its just that women face more men .. N men face more women.. I think that's why people end up generalizing :)

      Delete
    2. i understand mansi :) keep up the good work & keep it coming.

      Delete
  9. Well rudeness needs no reason n its not a male female thing but yeah men like the one you encountered at maroosh have a low thinking & cannot think beyond or beneath a certain level. N nothing we say to them can change them or their pov.

    But liked the fact you wrote it down. If you simply expressing, great. If you want to expand reader range, you need some polishing. :)

    ReplyDelete